The Manitoba Public School Employees Benefits Trust is offering you a one-time opportunity to add Dental coverage to your existing Health plan, for you and your eligible dependents, effective January 1, 2022. Details of Dental coverage click here.
Complete the application form and email or fax it to the address at the top left side of the form before November 30, 2021. If the application form is not returned, Dental coverage will not be added. No late applications will be accepted.
Note that if you add Dental coverage during this enrolment period, you will not be able to cancel Dental coverage at a later date without terminating Health coverage as well (unless you can prove you’ve acquired alternate employer-administered group coverage).
Dental coverage reimburses:
- 80% of eligible basis dental services, and
- 50% of eligible major dental services
- Combined maximum of $1,500 per person per calendar year
Additional monthly cost to add Dental coverage, beginning January 1, 2022:
- $52.00 single and $121.00 family — If you participated in an active MPSE Health plan immediately prior to retirement and are currently paying Health rates of $112.00 single and $224.00 family
- $59.50 single and $136.00 family — If you did not participate in an active MPSE Health plan immediately prior to retirement and are currently paying Health rates of $119.50 single and $239.00 family